Racing Chromoly Flywheels are made from 4140/1045 one-piece billet chromoly steel.
They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response. Most incorporate special designing features to enhance the air flow to improve the cooling of the clutch.
The ring gear teeth are milled onto the flywheel unlike the aluminum one which the ring gear is pressed onto but has the possibility of separating from the flywheel.
Zndmotor is a professional lightweight flywheel manufacturer, we focus on the performance flywheel process over 10 years.
All Zndmotor performance flywheels:
- Ultra heavy-duty and weight is light as soon as possible
- NOTE: Replacement of dual mass flywheel may cause extra gear noise
- Meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification
- Made from 4140/1045 forged chromoly steel (2X stronger than billet one)
- Zndmotor Racing Lightweight Chromoly flywheels incorporate special designing features to enhance the airflow for improved clutch cooling
- CAD designed, CNC machined and computer balanced